Welcome to Our Dreambox World - Japhar Sim - SuperSim
Forum Stats
12685 Members
237 Forums
7969 Topics
24429 Posts

Max Online: 15217 @ 04/11/26 09:25 PM
Newest Members
gigollaj, venyi, Dreamboxbenutzer, topolino21, Hluchavka81
12685 Registered Users
Who's Online
0 registered (), 786 Guests and 45 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box

Top Posters
Admin 10155
Toysoft 2739
satsedhu 1713
fairbird 765
ludo19 442
Top Posters (30 Days)
Admin 2
dbox2005 2
October
M Tu W Th F Sa Su
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31
Topic Options
#10001 - 11/01/16 10:12 AM How can I create a streaming my home?
Bobo360 Offline
VIP Japhar
enthusiast

Registered: 10/28/16
Posts: 333
I possess a Skystar2 and USBturner DTT.
Usually I use ProgDVB or SmartDVB.
How can I see what I see on my PC even in my Android smartphone when you are out?
I tried with the ProgDVB media server, but it goes in spurts.
I currently have a well-functioning Clone DM500s, I do not know if you can do something with him.

Thank you

Top
#10002 - 11/01/16 10:22 AM Re: How can I create a streaming my home? [Re: Bobo360]
Admin Offline
Japhar Member
Carpal Tunnel

Registered: 10/19/10
Posts: 10155
You can use the Enigma-TV from Sébastien, you have all details on his web / form, http://www.enigma-tv.com, and on the link below,

http://www.ourdreambox.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=3478#Post3478

Admin
_________________________

Top
#10027 - 11/03/16 03:10 AM Re: How can I create a streaming my home? [Re: Admin]
Bobo360 Offline
VIP Japhar
enthusiast

Registered: 10/28/16
Posts: 333
Ook, Grazie.
Ook, Thanks.

Provo e vi faccio sapere, io sapevo che con Enigma 1 non funzionava.
I try and let you know, I knew it was not working with Enigma 1.

Grazie
Thanks

Top
#10028 - 11/03/16 03:58 AM Re: How can I create a streaming my home? [Re: Bobo360]
Admin Offline
Japhar Member
Carpal Tunnel

Registered: 10/19/10
Posts: 10155
Enigma1 and Enigma2 are supported by Enigma-TV software,

Admin
_________________________

Top


Moderator:  Hum@xel, maurizio2b 
New Topics
Ethernet usb drivers for 0bda:8150, OpenPLi 9xstar
by Admin
09/17/26 06:43 PM
Broken RJ45 on your DM9x0 ? How to Flash image...
by Admin
09/17/26 03:28 PM
VU+ Solo² Lorinsun etc.. new life
by dbox2005
06/14/19 05:41 PM