Welcome to Our Dreambox World - Japhar Sim - SuperSim
Forum Stats
12685 Members
237 Forums
7969 Topics
24429 Posts

Max Online: 15217 @ 04/11/26 09:25 PM
Newest Members
gigollaj, venyi, Dreamboxbenutzer, topolino21, Hluchavka81
12685 Registered Users
Who's Online
0 registered (), 841 Guests and 54 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box

Top Posters
Admin 10155
Toysoft 2739
satsedhu 1713
fairbird 765
ludo19 442
Top Posters (30 Days)
Admin 2
dbox2005 2
October
M Tu W Th F Sa Su
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31
Topic Options
#12049 - 05/05/17 01:49 AM Wish to buy a DM7020HD v1
walt Offline
stranger

Registered: 02/03/17
Posts: 16
Is there anyone selling DM7020HDv1? I´ve been looking for it on the net, but, being an out of date box, it´s not in stock anywhere any more.

I made a mistake buying a DM7020HDv2, not knowing that images OE1.6 can´t be installed in it, it can only receive the newer OE2.0. I can´t use the version 2 since I can´t install in it an old plugin which is indispensable for what I need, but can only be installed in OE1.6 images. So, the DM7020HD version1 is the only solution. It should be original, not clone, not Chinese. Anyone selling it?

There´s also the possibility of exchanging it for my DM7020HDv2 which is new.

walt

Top
#12665 - 07/02/17 08:16 PM Re: Wish to buy a DM7020HD v1 [Re: walt]
Admin Offline
Japhar Member
Carpal Tunnel

Registered: 10/19/10
Posts: 10155
Did you tried to flash a DM7020HDv1 image into your DM7020HDv2 ? At what I can see the v1 images should work no problem on the v2 boxes.

Admin
_________________________

Top


Moderator:  fairbird, Toysoft 
New Topics
Ethernet usb drivers for 0bda:8150, OpenPLi 9xstar
by Admin
09/17/26 06:43 PM
Broken RJ45 on your DM9x0 ? How to Flash image...
by Admin
09/17/26 03:28 PM
VU+ Solo² Lorinsun etc.. new life
by dbox2005
06/14/19 05:41 PM