Welcome to Our Dreambox World - Japhar Sim - SuperSim
Forum Stats
12690 Members
237 Forums
7970 Topics
24430 Posts

Max Online: 15217 @ 04/11/26 09:25 PM
Newest Members
akira, willi0815, bata, Bourasira, nugzari
12690 Registered Users
Who's Online
2 registered (Toysoft, Admin), 2973 Guests and 57 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box

Top Posters
Admin 10156
Toysoft 2739
satsedhu 1713
fairbird 765
ludo19 442
Top Posters (30 Days)
Admin 3
dbox2005 2
October
M Tu W Th F Sa Su
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31
Topic Options
#17285 - 10/12/18 11:34 PM OS Japhar for DM800HDse
yo3 Offline
stranger

Registered: 10/02/18
Posts: 1
Hi to all!
I have Japhar sim NC3 (V5) for Dm800SEv2 and I want to change the sim OS for DM800SEv1, where I found this Japhar OS V5?
Also I have the VIP/Member number...what I do with this?
Thank you

Top
#17286 - 10/13/18 02:03 AM Re: OS Japhar for DM800HDse [Re: yo3]
Admin Online   content
Japhar Member
Carpal Tunnel

Registered: 10/19/10
Posts: 10156
Hello,

This is the Japhar OS for DM800HDse V1 (Images v3-v5),

Japhar DM800HDse : http://www.ourdreambox.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=364#Post364

What is your VIP number ?

Admin
_________________________

Top


Moderator:  NewNigma2 
New Topics
Dish DBS sheds $4.4B in debt, exits Chapter 11
by Admin
10/05/26 01:37 PM
Ethernet usb drivers for 0bda:8150, OpenPLi 9xstar
by Admin
09/17/26 06:43 PM
Broken RJ45 on your DM9x0 ? How to Flash image...
by Admin
09/17/26 03:28 PM
VU+ Solo² Lorinsun etc.. new life
by dbox2005
06/14/19 05:41 PM