Welcome to Our Dreambox World - Japhar Sim - SuperSim
Forum Stats
12690 Members
237 Forums
7970 Topics
24430 Posts

Max Online: 15217 @ 04/11/26 09:25 PM
Newest Members
akira, willi0815, bata, Bourasira, nugzari
12690 Registered Users
Who's Online
2 registered (Admin, Toysoft), 5083 Guests and 57 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box

Top Posters
Admin 10156
Toysoft 2739
satsedhu 1713
fairbird 765
ludo19 442
Top Posters (30 Days)
Admin 3
dbox2005 2
October
M Tu W Th F Sa Su
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31
Topic Options
#20869 - 03/28/20 09:24 AM DM800HDse with SIM Japhar
Alfred42 Offline
newbie

Registered: 09/03/19
Posts: 45
Loc: Stockholm
I got a DM800HDse from a friend. OpenPLi 4.0 (from 2014) as I tried to just update. The result was terrible: BIOS NO CA FOUND.

I have had this experience with an DM800HDse some years ago, but forgotten how to do.

I wonder if there would be any idea to buy an Japhar SIM and install. But how to do? Is there any "manual" which I culd use? I mean to fix the BIOS NO CA etc.

Best regards //Hans F
_________________________
Alfred42

Top
#20874 - 03/28/20 10:42 AM Re: DM800HDse with SIM Japhar [Re: Alfred42]
Admin Online   content
Japhar Member
Carpal Tunnel

Registered: 10/19/10
Posts: 10156
Hello,

You should first check which sim you have in your box, see below to find out. Let us know.

Sim : http://www.ourdreambox.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=2679#Post2679

Yes, upgrading the box to Japhar is naturally a good idea. You can find it on the link below (Just be sure it's DM800HDse V1 or DM800HDse V2).

DM800HDse V1 : https://jam3.japhar.com/japhar/index.php/product/japhar-dm800se/
DM800HDse V2 : https://jam3.japhar.com/japhar/index.php/product/dm800hdse-v2-nc3-japhar/

How to find out which DM800HDse you have, DM800HDse V1 or V2 ?

See : http://www.ourdreambox.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=15627#Post15627

Admin
_________________________

Top
#20879 - 03/28/20 10:57 AM Re: DM800HDse with SIM Japhar [Re: Admin]
Alfred42 Offline
newbie

Registered: 09/03/19
Posts: 45
Loc: Stockholm
Sorry, I forgot to tell you but it is a Sim 210.
_________________________
Alfred42

Top
#20882 - 03/28/20 11:57 AM Re: DM800HDse with SIM Japhar [Re: Alfred42]
Admin Online   content
Japhar Member
Carpal Tunnel

Registered: 10/19/10
Posts: 10156
Yes, so you have DM800HDse v1 for sure (2.10 = v1),

Admin

Originally Posted By: Alfred42
Model: DM800 HDse
S/N AB1915100029056
MAC 00:09:34:9B:0B:56

Hopfully it could be working.


Originally Posted By: Alfred42
Sorry, I forgot to tell you but it is a Sim 210.
_________________________

Top


Moderator:  NewNigma2 
New Topics
Dish DBS sheds $4.4B in debt, exits Chapter 11
by Admin
10/05/26 01:37 PM
Ethernet usb drivers for 0bda:8150, OpenPLi 9xstar
by Admin
09/17/26 06:43 PM
Broken RJ45 on your DM9x0 ? How to Flash image...
by Admin
09/17/26 03:28 PM
VU+ Solo² Lorinsun etc.. new life
by dbox2005
06/14/19 05:41 PM