Welcome to Our Dreambox World - Japhar Sim - SuperSim
Forum Stats
12690 Members
237 Forums
7970 Topics
24430 Posts

Max Online: 15217 @ 04/11/26 09:25 PM
Newest Members
akira, willi0815, bata, Bourasira, nugzari
12690 Registered Users
Who's Online
2 registered (Admin, Toysoft), 3458 Guests and 173 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box

Top Posters
Admin 10156
Toysoft 2739
satsedhu 1713
fairbird 765
ludo19 442
Top Posters (30 Days)
Admin 3
dbox2005 2
October
M Tu W Th F Sa Su
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31
Topic Options
#24306 - 01/08/22 11:28 AM VU+ Solo2 Lorinsun bricked
oled Offline
stranger

Registered: 12/22/17
Posts: 14
Hello
I normally turned on the decoder but it stopped at startup so I turned it off and on again and the display no longer starts and does not even recognize a USB
key but the dim orange light of the "button" on the left display remains. I downloaded solo2 flash mcu tool and here then I get lost because I don't know how to do with update.exe and 808.bin. If I start hyperteminal with a null modem serial cable, I get the serial number of the box and stop there

Top
#24307 - 01/08/22 11:38 AM Re: VU+ Solo2 Lorinsun bricked [Re: oled]
Toysoft Online   content
Japhar Member
Carpal Tunnel

Registered: 10/21/10
Posts: 2739
The best person to help you I think is Johnny,

http://jb8a8f8.com

TS

Originally Posted By: oled
Hello
I normally turned on the decoder but it stopped at startup so I turned it off and on again and the display no longer starts and does not even recognize a USB
key but the dim orange light of the "button" on the left display remains. I downloaded solo2 flash mcu tool and here then I get lost because I don't know how to do with update.exe and 808.bin. If I start hyperteminal with a null modem serial cable, I get the serial number of the box and stop there
_________________________
DM8000, DM800se, DM500HD, DM800HD, DM7025, DM7020s, DM7000, DM500s
VU+ Solo, VU+ Uno, VU+ Duo, Kathrein UFS910
Tivusat, TNTSat, Fransat, SSR/TSR, BBC1-2-3/ITV
DE-OpenBlackHole 1.4 image : http://www.openblackhole.com/

Top
#24308 - 01/08/22 02:21 PM Re: VU+ Solo2 Lorinsun bricked [Re: Toysoft]
oled Offline
stranger

Registered: 12/22/17
Posts: 14
and johnny see this post?

Top
#24309 - 01/08/22 04:55 PM Re: VU+ Solo2 Lorinsun bricked [Re: oled]
Admin Online   content
Japhar Member
Carpal Tunnel

Registered: 10/19/10
Posts: 10156
We emailed him about your post,

Admin

Originally Posted By: oled
and johnny see this post?
_________________________

Top
#24310 - 01/08/22 07:59 PM Re: VU+ Solo2 Lorinsun bricked [Re: oled]
Johnny_B Offline
VIPF Japhar
enthusiast

Registered: 03/08/15
Posts: 218
Loc: Netherlands
When you have with the rs232 terminal output screen with only a code 73460012, than you may have voltage issue, thinking of a inactive 1.5v on the motherboard.
I think, check the voltages , one of them may have a issue and it may be inactive due a issue with the front panel, maybe the flat cable has some bad connection , or a issue with the front panel self.

Ps. Also replied on your post on jb8a8f8.
_________________________
Doing nothing leads to nothing.

------------- Please note, for technical support -------------
Will be given here, or on the jb8a8f8 forum and I prefer it in English.
Johnny B.

Click on the banner if you like to go there..

Top


Moderator:  Toysoft 
New Topics
Dish DBS sheds $4.4B in debt, exits Chapter 11
by Admin
10/05/26 01:37 PM
Ethernet usb drivers for 0bda:8150, OpenPLi 9xstar
by Admin
09/17/26 06:43 PM
Broken RJ45 on your DM9x0 ? How to Flash image...
by Admin
09/17/26 03:28 PM
VU+ Solo² Lorinsun etc.. new life
by dbox2005
06/14/19 05:41 PM