DM920UHD user manual in English

Posted by: Kamran

DM920UHD user manual in English - 05/02/18 01:09 PM

Dear admin,
I wonder how we can access to DM920UHD user manual in English? Your kind advice would be highly appreciated.
Posted by: Admin

Re: DM920UHD user manual in English - 05/02/18 01:13 PM

The official DMM site seems not really updated, they even didn't removed the announce of the DM920UHD for end of 2017, and we are in 2018...

Link : https://dreambox.de/en/downloads

Admin
Posted by: Kamran

Re: DM920UHD user manual in English - 05/02/18 01:28 PM

Thanks for prompt reply.
Posted by: MPNK

Re: DM920UHD user manual in English - 04/23/19 07:26 PM

Dear Admin, Thanks for this Information.
Posted by: Kjellorix

Re: DM920UHD user manual in English - 07/26/22 10:28 AM

Yeah, English manual for DreamBox DM920 UHD hard to find.
Outdated link, I find only quick start guide PDF that way.

I Like to know how to make extra tuner-card work ?
Orginal tuner in my DM 920 UHD are double DVB-T2 DVB-C works alone, but not working well with one extra same kind of tuner installed ?

Re: DM920UHD user manual in English - 07/26/22 10:29 AM

Try to use a very new image, with latest drivers, it could be a good way to fix the issue (if it's bug of drivers).

If it's image bug (on support of multiple tuners or/and multi recording bug), then it will depend on which image it was fixed... reason why testing DMM (only 1 recent image is necessary as enigma2 is same for all images of the same date/weeks) and various Open image (enigma2 is different for each image).

Admin
Posted by: Kjellorix

Re: DM920UHD user manual in English - 08/19/22 06:09 PM

Have anteena-splitter now plugged in antenn to first contact on both tunercards.
Now I'm able to recrd 4 channels at the same time, but when recording starts I can't see anything on TV until all recordings finished.
Same if I only recording one channel.
Tired of this, without any real manual I give up.
Without manual I'm afraid to install OpenATV or anything else.

Re: DM920UHD user manual in English - 08/19/22 08:01 PM

Remember that you cannot watch a different transponder, all channels (recording or watching) MUST be on same frequency/transponder.

Admin