Posted by: SAKJO

DM800HDse sim Japhar Italysat - 02/24/16 03:28 AM

Good evening everyone ....
When can we see in the download version DM800SE sim Japhar of ItalySat image
Thank you
Posted by: Admin

Re: DM800HDse sim Japhar Italysat - 02/24/16 04:09 AM

Dear Sakjo,

For now we don't support it, neither Italysat Team support our Japhar Sim (but they do support other sims).

When we will have it or the Italysat will publish it, we will naturally have it available here.

Admin

Re: DM800HDse sim Japhar Italysat - 02/25/16 07:16 AM

Thanks for the reply .... my request stems from the fact that with image OpenPLi 4.0 v 14 by MastaG February, i can not record with Hard-disk (DM800SE) ... Enigma crash ..... when in fact i was using Nemesis 2.6 sim ferrari was all Ok ... (IPTV obviously worked partially) .... I wanted if possible to know how to set OpenPLi 4.0 v14 by MastaG February so as to operate the internal hard disk to DM800SE Japhar sim.
Thanks again
Posted by: Admin

Re: DM800HDse sim Japhar Italysat - 02/25/16 07:52 AM

Please post the error log of this so we can forward it to MastaG, from the /hdd,

Thank you !

Admin
Posted by: Bengt

Re: DM800HDse sim Japhar Italysat - 02/27/16 02:40 AM

Originally Posted By: SAKJO
Thanks for the reply .... my request stems from the fact that with image OpenPLi 4.0 v 14 by MastaG February, i can not record with Hard-disk (DM800SE) ... Enigma crash ..... when in fact i was using Nemesis 2.6 sim ferrari was all Ok ... (IPTV obviously worked partially) .... I wanted if possible to know how to set OpenPLi 4.0 v14 by MastaG February so as to operate the internal hard disk to DM800SE Japhar sim.
Thanks again

Format the internal hard disk from the menu.

Re: DM800HDse sim Japhar Italysat - 02/28/16 06:01 PM

I solved it ... it was the default location of the records to give the problem.
you have to put media/hdd/movie and not hdd/movie.