DM800sev2 clone and OpenPLi 6.0

Posted by: karolkul

DM800sev2 clone and OpenPLi 6.0 - 12/03/17 11:23 AM

Hello

Today I installed a new soft openpli 6.0 on dm800sev 2 clon sim card japhar.

Internet lan works very slowly, after issuing the opkg update command, I am waiting a long time,for answering.

please help to me install wifi internet

Help
Posted by: Toysoft

Re: DM800sev2 clone and OpenPLi 6.0 - 12/03/17 02:19 PM

Reboot your Modem/Router, and we are in the hours where all people are on internet... so some providers could be slow... or your modem could need a reboot.

With some ISP, changing the DNS could fix such problems as well, you can use the Google DNS, 8.8.8.8 and 8.8.4.4

Feed servers didn't changed, and there is no issue with them. Here we have immediate answers.

Concerning the Wifi, proceed as explained on the Driver Wifi section, but probably the driver is already built-in, so it should be automatically recognized.

http://www.ourdreambox.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=postlist&Board=118&page=1

TS
Posted by: karolkul

Re: DM800sev2 clone and OpenPLi 6.0 - 12/03/17 05:49 PM

hi
doesnt work internet by lan and by wlan,what ist it?
today I installed many times software openpli 6.0 on dm800se v2 clon sim card japhar ,,,THE ONLY SOFTWARE openpli 4.0 internet by lan and wlan works
Posted by: Admin

Re: DM800sev2 clone and OpenPLi 6.0 - 12/03/17 06:17 PM

Hello,

Here it works fine, you should specify more which image you talk about and which PID:VID of Wifi etc. Like that we can reproduce exactly the same situation as you are in to do the testing.

And as well as here we didn't had such feedbacks from other members and we used our images as well with no issues as you indicate.

Reboot your router/modem, as generally such issues are due to bugs on modems/routers.

Admin