No CA Error when flashing Japhar Images

Posted by: diceman01

No CA Error when flashing Japhar Images - 01/06/22 09:47 AM

Hello everyone hope is all well -:) I have a problem and I'm tearing my hair out trying to find the issue I'm having. When I flash the latest OpenPLi image for my 800seV2 with Japhar Sim I keep getting No CA error. This is what I have done so far:

Try to flash with Japhar Flasher but it won't recognise box when powered on.

Pressing mini flash up button I can reflash with image and have to use ALLSIM 88J boot loader and box hangs halfway on booting.

I can flash a Sim2 image and box boots fine with Sim2

I have removed tuner and HDD as well to eliminate any conflict but I'm about to give up as I don't know what this issue can be. Hopefully Mr Toysoft and others can help me get this box up and running again! Thanks in advance -:)

Re: No CA Error when flashing Japhar Images - 01/06/22 11:02 AM

UPDATE SUCCESS!

I had to find my old XP laptop and reflash the sim again and now box boots fine with latest PLi image.
Posted by: Admin

Re: No CA Error when flashing Japhar Images - 01/06/22 12:23 PM

Great well done !

The DM800HDse v2 sims were v5 before, then we updated to v6, but the SSL/Boot is NOT compatible between the v5 and v6. So loading an image v6 with v5 sim will get a NO CA ERROR, and vice versa.

So you done fine, upgraded the sim to v6 on a box with an image that is v6. So all good and you have latest software ! Enjoy !

Admin

Originally Posted By: diceman01
UPDATE SUCCESS!

I had to find my old XP laptop and reflash the sim again and now box boots fine with latest PLi image.

Re: No CA Error when flashing Japhar Images - 01/06/22 01:26 PM

Thanks to this forum this old box runs smooth as with a Playstation DVB-T twin tuner. Credit to the whole team how you keep these boxes alive -:)
Posted by: Toysoft

Re: No CA Error when flashing Japhar Images - 01/06/22 01:36 PM

Thank you Diceman01 !

TS