Japhar NC3 Help

Posted by: Airies

Japhar NC3 Help - 03/16/17 05:08 AM

Firstly I would like to thank you all for providing the images/addons/firmware & the help you have provided for noobi mortals like myself.I have tried desperately for over a week now to find that perfect image of which none have gone right.I have developed the skill to update firmware,install addons and so on,I decided that I would upgrade to a japhar sim.All good. All the images I have tried so far have worked but with flaws.the older & newer japhar openpli4+BH+TSimage
have various flaws. The dmroot extend dont work well so I cant install more addons,crossepg dont install well and does not dsiplay in plugins.tried all versions.
So basically im used to
crossepg working,extended root on usb and BBC1HD without tuner error. I am so confused as to what to do next. I have tried everything.I have researched everywhere but none dedicated to root extending and crossepg support with the latest images.The new openpli+BH images have resolution problems where 1080i dvi has overscan.
Posted by: Admin

Re: Japhar NC3 Help - 03/16/17 12:44 PM

Let's take one thing by one,

- The Overscan, on OBH and OpenPLi, did you tried to use the other skin as explained on the forum ? There is few topics about it (but if I remember well the OverScan in the OBH v21 is an issue not in v22 where we replaced by default the skin). Did you tried to use the DE-OpenBlackHole 1.5 also ?

- CrossEPG was replaced by ImportEPG, did you tried to use it ?

- The Memory Issue, did you read the way to remove useless languages and even Wifi drivers if you have no Wifi on the box ? See the Tips section.

Hopefully other members would have always ask by now the questions you mostly ask yourself, and in the forum you will have the answers ;o)

Admin