NO CA ERROR on DM800HDse but Service Port Broken

Posted by: nimrooz

NO CA ERROR on DM800HDse but Service Port Broken - 05/02/16 02:33 AM

Hello
I have a dm800se as the service port is broken, how can I fix error no ca found ?
Posted by: Admin

Re: NO CA ERROR on DM800HDse but Service Port Broken - 05/02/16 03:19 AM

Which image did you installed on that box (Please post name + download link), how did it happened ? For which sim is it (if you know) ?

Admin
Posted by: veron

Re: NO CA ERROR on DM800HDse but Service Port Broken - 01/02/17 12:03 AM

Hi,I have the same issue as asked above,tried to flash an image (openPLi 4) and bootloader ssl87 an get also the well known error R01:no ca found,the problem is the service port is broken :-(. is there a way to flash the box again.
(DM800HDSE Ferrari)

Re: NO CA ERROR on DM800HDse but Service Port Broken - 01/02/17 12:27 AM

As you asked me via PM, you can just replace the old Ferrari Sim card by the Japhar Sim, and all will work perfect with including the IPTV, with that latest image you flashed from December 2016 with all software bug free from OpenSSH/SSL bugs etc.

Choose the NC3 Japhar DM800HDse Sim : http://www.japhar.com/japhar/

Admin
Posted by: Johnny_B

Re: NO CA ERROR on DM800HDse but Service Port Broken - 01/02/17 04:49 AM

Issue, error R01:no ca found, Service usb port is defective.
In that case you can only upload the software trough a browser or (maybe) by using the DreamBox OptiFlasher with the network mode.

Browser method,
Connect the dreambox network output to a dhcp network.
Hold the front push button, turn the box on until you see the network ip on the front display.
Use this ip in a browser.

If all goes well you see the web interface from the dreambox.
Upload the boot loader which is suitable for the image file and sim card.
After that, upload the image file,
After that upload the boot loader again.

Turn Off, and On the dreambox and see if it works.

Note that it may take a while before the browser react with the uploading.

Re: NO CA ERROR on DM800HDse but Service Port Broken - 01/02/17 05:31 PM

Hi Jonny_B, display still stock in r01 no ca error when i turn the box on.Optiflasher is there an How too Manual.By the way yeserday i ordered an japhar sim for DM800HD SE.

Re: NO CA ERROR on DM800HDse but Service Port Broken - 01/02/17 07:44 PM

On the exchanges we done via PM, I am very confident that just swapping to the Japhar Sim the box will then start to work fine again.

Admin

Originally Posted By: veron
Hi Jonny_B, display still stock in r01 no ca error when i turn the box on.Optiflasher is there an How too Manual.By the way yeserday i ordered an saphar sim for DM800HD SE.

Re: NO CA ERROR on DM800HDse but Service Port Broken - 01/02/17 09:41 PM

Sure,hupefully i Will get the sim friday.

Re: NO CA ERROR on DM800HDse but Service Port Broken - 01/04/17 08:50 AM

Hello All, for other users with the broken micro usb on the dreambox DM800HD se problem.I could flash my box temporarily with DreamUP.Open the DM box cover up side and back so you can easily reach where the micro USB is do the broken micro USB cable in a micro usb cable clamps on the print plate (PCB). Connect the DM box on the computer and if it is good PC / DreamUp must recognize the box. Install the drivers and flash a good ssl, then you can install an image of your choice with explorer.