VU+ Solo2 Lorinsun bricked

Posted by: oled

VU+ Solo2 Lorinsun bricked - 01/08/22 07:28 PM

Hello
I normally turned on the decoder but it stopped at startup so I turned it off and on again and the display no longer starts and does not even recognize a USB
key but the dim orange light of the "button" on the left display remains. I downloaded solo2 flash mcu tool and here then I get lost because I don't know how to do with update.exe and 808.bin. If I start hyperteminal with a null modem serial cable, I get the serial number of the box and stop there
Posted by: Toysoft

Re: VU+ Solo2 Lorinsun bricked - 01/08/22 07:38 PM

The best person to help you I think is Johnny,

http://jb8a8f8.com

TS

Originally Posted By: oled
Hello
I normally turned on the decoder but it stopped at startup so I turned it off and on again and the display no longer starts and does not even recognize a USB
key but the dim orange light of the "button" on the left display remains. I downloaded solo2 flash mcu tool and here then I get lost because I don't know how to do with update.exe and 808.bin. If I start hyperteminal with a null modem serial cable, I get the serial number of the box and stop there
Posted by: oled

Re: VU+ Solo2 Lorinsun bricked - 01/08/22 10:21 PM

and johnny see this post?
Posted by: Admin

Re: VU+ Solo2 Lorinsun bricked - 01/09/22 12:55 AM

We emailed him about your post,

Admin

Originally Posted By: oled
and johnny see this post?
Posted by: Johnny_B

Re: VU+ Solo2 Lorinsun bricked - 01/09/22 03:59 AM

When you have with the rs232 terminal output screen with only a code 73460012, than you may have voltage issue, thinking of a inactive 1.5v on the motherboard.
I think, check the voltages , one of them may have a issue and it may be inactive due a issue with the front panel, maybe the flat cable has some bad connection , or a issue with the front panel self.

Ps. Also replied on your post on jb8a8f8.