Mini vu+ solo clone

Posted by: Diablilla

Mini vu+ solo clone - 11/14/20 08:03 PM

Hello, I have this model, I changed the image to a black hole, and now the remote does not work with the deco, the led blinks but does not respond to what is pressed

Posted by: Toysoft

Re: Mini vu+ solo clone - 11/14/20 08:23 PM

Only remote but box still boots ?

TS

Re: Mini vu+ solo clone - 11/14/20 09:10 PM

if the box I have already put several images, openatv, black hole etc and the remote does not work with any
Posted by: Admin

Re: Mini vu+ solo clone - 11/14/20 10:08 PM

Did the Remote worked before or never ? Did you tried, we never know, to change the batteries ?

Also the VU+ Remotes, generally have 2 modes, are you sure you are on VU+ Solo and not VU+ Solo2 mode for the Remote Control ?

Then if all is ok, it could be the sensor on the box that is defective, or the one of the RC... so you should first try with another RC. To see if it works or not... I don't think it's software related, that the last possible reasons.

Admin

Re: Mini vu+ solo clone - 11/14/20 11:16 PM

The remote control is the one I had, I don't have another one, I have an original vu + duo or an original vu + zero, how do I know if the remote control is for vu + solo2? How can I put it for the vu + solo?

Re: Mini vu+ solo clone - 11/14/20 11:19 PM

Try to use the Remote of your VU+ Duo with this box and let me know if it works or not.

And try this remote control for this clone box with your VU+ Duo, and check if it works with it.

TS

Re: Mini vu+ solo clone - 11/15/20 12:46 AM

the remote control of the vu + duo does the same as the vu + solo, the led light of the device blinks but does nothing, press what you press does not respond, the batteries are new for both remote

Re: Mini vu+ solo clone - 11/15/20 01:34 AM

Can you try both remotes on the VU+ Duo, to see if both the remotes work properly.

Admin

Re: Mini vu+ solo clone - 11/15/20 01:47 AM

Yes, the two remote controls work in the vu + duo, but not in the vu + solo (clone), the led blinks if I press buttons, but it does not respond to what is pressed

Re: Mini vu+ solo clone - 11/15/20 02:43 AM

Ok, but the vu+ solo clone boots normally, and you have on TV the photo/tv as you posted on first post ? So all the images seems to work but only remote control not accessible.

If this is the case, then it seems most probably that the frontpanel I/R led is damaged. Try to put the remote control exactly in front (touching it or at 1 cm) of the I/R transparent "window" and send RC commands to see if the box reacts... if it does, then it confirms that the I/R Led lost "power" and should be replaced.

You can also use the web interface to use the "virtual RC", to see if the box reacts and the software. If it does, then definitely it's the I/R LED on the box that seems the reason.

TS

Re: Mini vu+ solo clone - 11/15/20 12:34 PM

If I press the menu button, exit button, any button on the remote, the deco led blinks, but it does nothing, if I press the menu, it does not enter the menu, if I press 1 it does not go to 1, if I do it on the web if the from the web, but the remote control does not, and the receiver led blinks when any button is touched

Re: Mini vu+ solo clone - 11/15/20 12:35 PM

When I bought it, I had that image, I have put others on it and with others the remote has stopped working.

Re: Mini vu+ solo clone - 11/15/20 02:33 PM

if I press the off button fixed, the receiver turns off, but then any other button does nothing, only the led blinks
Posted by: Johnny_B

Re: Mini vu+ solo clone - 11/15/20 04:25 PM

Thus when you press the off button, the receiver turns off.
Then you may assume that there is no technical issue,
but rather an communication issue between the receiver and the remote controller.
Could be due a bad receiver Ir led, or it needs to be cleaned up.

I any case, you can do a sort of test by using the webif web browser if you connect the box to a network and use the ip from the box in your browser.

Than you could at least see if the box itself still function.

Re: Mini vu+ solo clone - 11/15/20 06:05 PM

If by webif if the remote works and the box also works, if on the television I put HDMI anynet + (hdmi-cec), with the tv remote I can control the decoder, but with the decoder control I cannot control it, only if I leave if the decoder restarts, but the rest does nothing else

Re: Mini vu+ solo clone - 11/15/20 06:31 PM

Okay, so the box is just working, but only the remote control has some issues, that is, with receiving it.
I assume that you have checked the Ir sensor on the box for dust and assume that is has been since a update of after new software.

Then I'm thinking of using some older software, just to see if it then works.

Re: Mini vu+ solo clone - 11/15/20 06:40 PM

The VU+ Solo Clone remote works on VU+ Duo box, and VU+ Solo as well as VU+ Duo doesn't work with the Mini VU+ Solo on all images (only first one installed was perhaps working)...

TS

Originally Posted By: Diablilla
Yes, the two remote controls work in the vu + duo, but not in the vu + solo (clone), the led blinks if I press buttons, but it does not respond to what is pressed

Re: Mini vu+ solo clone - 11/15/20 07:51 PM

the original remote control of the vu + duo does not work in the mini vu + solo (clone) but the one of the mini vu + solo (clone) does work in the duo, but none of the 2 remote control works in the mini vu + solo, but the decoder led if it flashes if I press any button on both controls, I have looked at the IR and it is good, I have cleaned it and everything is OK but it does not do what is pressed on the remote

Re: Mini vu+ solo clone - 11/15/20 07:53 PM

I put a blackhole 1.4.2a usb, what I want is to get the one I had to see if it works, I think it is something that the images take for remote control 2 instead of 1

Re: Mini vu+ solo clone - 11/15/20 10:30 PM

Maybe it is related with the cfe loader, but it may be risky to re flash/replace it, when not using an suitable one for the box you have, it may ends up in a brick and then it can only be fixed by the jtag method.

Re: Mini vu+ solo clone - 11/16/20 08:06 AM

and how do i get that? I'll take the risk

Re: Mini vu+ solo clone - 11/16/20 02:10 PM

By searching to it by google search I think searching to something as mini vu+ solo clone cfe file download.

It may also be that you just can use the cfe from a original box, but that is something I cannot say.

Or else, a old image file may also have the cfe upgrade file with it that's why I came to the idea, suppose you had flashed the box with a image file which had also the cfe file upgrade in it, then it may logic that it happened.