VU+ Solo² App help

Posted by: irfan

VU+ Solo² App help - 11/15/18 07:20 PM

Hello guys

how to convert android app to m3u bouquet in step wise method for VU+ Solo² and VU+ Zero ok image OpenPLi
Posted by: Toysoft

Re: VU+ Solo² App help - 11/15/18 07:22 PM

Use this software, that helps you to convert the Channel Lists,

EnigmaTV IPTV Generator :

http://www.ourdreambox.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=3478#Post3478

TS

Re: VU+ Solo² App help - 11/15/18 08:22 PM

ok i read fully youir given link but this tool did n ot support for covert andriod app to m3u
Posted by: Admin

Re: VU+ Solo² App help - 11/15/18 08:30 PM

You can convert the Channel List formats in various formats (including to Enigma2 format as we are in VU+ Solo2 section that IS using Enigma2 format), and this is the only tool we use or know.

Admin

Re: VU+ Solo² App help - 11/15/18 08:38 PM

Can I upload the files here if you allow

Re: VU+ Solo² App help - 11/15/18 08:46 PM

Only if it's FTA Channels, and there is NO Pay-TV channels on these lists.

Admin

Originally Posted By: irfan
Can I upload the files here if you allow

Re: VU+ Solo² App help - 11/15/18 08:56 PM

Its a premium app and I have my own user name and pass I am using in my android mobile I just want to run this app in my VU Solo2 and VU+ Zero like a mu3 bouquet

Re: VU+ Solo² App help - 11/16/18 01:56 AM

You need to ask your "provider". Software from another platform cannot perform on a different architecture. You cannot use a MAC Software into a PC and vice-versa, this is what you want to do with an Android App and an Enigma2 Plugin software as you described... like wishing to use your BMW Motor into a Peugeot Car. Not possible.

The only possible solution is to generate the channel list (that the operator generally gives you) and transfer it to the Enigma2 that is able to handle itself the links/streams, without the need of any app.

Admin