CrossEpg

Posted by: Mangy

CrossEpg - 01/09/17 01:01 AM

Hi I have installed japhar v21 on my DM800HD and tried all CrossEpg on japhar-Addons-manager,and none will install,it says unknown package collected arrows opkg_install_cmd any help on this thanks
Posted by: Admin

Re: CrossEpg - 01/09/17 01:13 AM

It should be possible to install from the Feeds, we will check and let you know,

Admin
Posted by: Mangy

Re: CrossEpg - 01/17/17 10:24 PM

Hi I installed latest OpenPli managed to download CrossEpg 6.2r2-all oe but it keeps crashing don't know why
Posted by: Toysoft

Re: CrossEpg - 01/17/17 10:30 PM

You should post the log you find in /hdd, so perhaps we can understand. There is ImportEPG Plugin if I remember well, that is good and supported by OpenPLi, as they let down the CrossEPG but it works on previous versions.

Be sure that you have an HDD when you use CrossEPG, it's NECESSARY as it swaps all data to it before completing the data, and then the result of the data is still stored on the HDD, as the Flash is far too small to contain all the EPG data.

TS
Posted by: wozie

Re: CrossEpg - 02/01/17 08:14 PM

Hi,
I have tried to install this addon as posted here on my DM800HD box and it did not work using jam (I uploaded it to the box /tmp dir. I have a hdd). It said something like incorrect architecture.

Been puzzling about crossepg for a lobg time :-s I'm also running japhar v21

Re: CrossEpg - 02/01/17 08:18 PM

You need to install for DM800HD a version of ipk that is "all.ipk" or "mips32el-nf.ipk".

Did you tried the EPGImport that should be built in ?

Admin

Re: CrossEpg - 02/01/17 08:29 PM

Hi,
I have not heard of EPGimport before.
I can not see it in the blue button menu, nor in menu -> Setting or in plugins? or in long-press info button or in JAM.
Where is it located and I will check it out.

Thanks

Re: CrossEpg - 02/01/17 08:36 PM

It's on the OpenBlackHole image, so it could be in the feeds, so installing with an opkg install + name of the pack,

Admin

Re: CrossEpg - 02/01/17 09:38 PM

@Mangy did you get CROSSEPG working on your dm800? If so, how?
Thanks smile

Originally Posted By: Mangy
Hi I installed latest OpenPli managed to download CrossEpg 6.2r2-all oe but it keeps crashing don't know why

Re: CrossEpg - 02/02/17 12:28 AM

Ok, ta.
Originally Posted By: wozie
@Mangy did you get CROSSEPG working on your dm800? If so, how?
Thanks smile

Originally Posted By: Mangy

Ok ta :-)