This version of CrossEPG !

Posted by: sailsy

This version of CrossEPG ! - 02/24/17 09:46 AM

Can anyone help me with the ipk file for this version?

0.6.2 + GIT 298 + ocbe567

Thanks Dave.
Posted by: Admin

Re: This version of CrossEPG ! - 02/24/17 12:10 PM

Check that topic,

http://www.ourdreambox.com/ubbthreads.ph...h=true#Post3619

Admin

Re: This version of CrossEPG ! - 02/26/17 12:40 AM

Given up on CrossEPG was hoping getting a japhar sim would sort it but no just like all the other images with sim 2.

A bit dissapointed really!

Re: This version of CrossEPG ! - 02/26/17 12:45 AM

Did you tried the one I told you (gave you the link ? enigma2-plugin-systemplugins-crossepg_0.6.2-svn-300-r0_mips32el-nf.ipk).

We had it pre-installed in our older images, did you tried to install the older version and then upgrade online to have the later image updated ? It should work and keep the CrossEPG inside that was working fine.

CrossEPG seems to have been abandonned on OpenPLi, as now they use EPGImport that is preinstalled on our images.

Admin

Re: This version of CrossEPG ! - 02/26/17 03:19 AM

epg import it is and as always i tried what you said!

but that works with or without japhar and so does iptv!

so i get japhar plugin download you need to actually check what plugins actually work with your version because not many i find!

Re: This version of CrossEPG ! - 02/26/17 12:42 PM

We cannot custom build one image for every member of the forum. You have all here in the forum and then have to adapt the image you selected to your needs.

The v22 image is only for boxes with Japhar... so not as you wrote working without Japhar. And I didn't seen many images around OpenPLi 4.0 with GStreamer 1.11.1 and ExtePlayer3... as well for DM800HD, DM800HDse, DM500HD and DM8000HD... that is exclusive to Japhar.

Admin