DM800HD help request

Posted by: Agazayerli

DM800HD help request - 04/20/17 06:11 PM

I have a dm800hd with an old estar sim that i am having a lot of trouble updating and I would like to order a new SIM that will allow me to upgrade/update the image much easier.

My question is which SIM do I need to order and which is better. In the online shop I see 2 sims for the dm800hd:
DM8000HD NC3 Japhar and DM800HD NC3 SuperSim3

Your input is much appreciated.
Thank you
Posted by: Admin

Re: DM800HD help request - 04/20/17 06:15 PM

Dear Agazayerli,

Your box is a DM800HDpvr so you will need to order the DM800HD NC3 SuperSim3 (the other one you quote is the DM8000HD that has 3 x 0 and is the big big box from DM).

The link for the members is http://www.japhar.com/japhar/

We are happy you want to join the Japhar Family ;o) and hope you will soon get your new sim,

Admin

Re: DM800HD help request - 04/20/17 06:21 PM

thank you very much
Posted by: Toysoft

Re: DM800HD help request - 04/20/17 08:40 PM

;o), you are welcomed !

TS

Re: DM800HD help request - 05/11/17 10:04 AM

i have just received my sim card. when i put it in the receiver I get "no ca error" when i compare the new sim with the old one there is a considerable size difference in the connectors. The new sim connectors size is considerably smaller than the old one. About 20-25% smaller connector (yellow area) size.
Please advise urgently.
Thank you.

Re: DM800HD help request - 05/11/17 10:18 AM

the sim on the right is the new one the one on the left is the original

Re: DM800HD help request - 05/11/17 12:34 PM

As you surely know, technology evolves, 10 years ago chips were much bigger with much smaller memory, you can compare with your mobile sim card. Beggining of 2000 you had big chips, now you have smaller chips as for the Japhar Sim. So hopefully you have a small chip, as if it was big as yours it would mean you will have received a sim that is 10-15 year old at technology level.

If you have such error, the reason is that you didn't done exactly as explained step by step on the Tutorial that was emailed you. Please read again the tutorial and do exactly as explained on it.

Read this and do exactly as explained : http://www.ourdreambox.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=11286#Post11286

Admin
Posted by: Johnny_B

Re: DM800HD help request - 05/12/17 05:28 PM

Differences sim card question confusion...,
Both sim contact pads are the same.
Your old one has 8 contacts, the new one 6, and the motherboard only use the 6 (pins 123/567) from your old, or new card.
The other two (pins 4 and 8) are not connected and not present on the new sim card.
Posted by: yra1976yan

Re: DM800HD help request - 05/29/18 05:41 AM

N�o sei se este � o local exato no qual posso pedir este tipo e auxilio desculpe-me se n�o for.
O assunto duvida vem de um amigo.
Amigos,

Apanhei muito para deixar uma OPENPLI AP8 Cable como eu gostaria, agora queria fazer um Backu Full para eu simplesmente reinstalar a Imagem, exatamente como ela est� se der um problema.

Algu�m sabe como posso fazer isso? Os programas de Backup dispon�vel nela AutoBackup e Automatic Full Backup pelo que vi faz apenas Backup das configura��es.

Um sim japhar resolveria ?

Re: DM800HD help request - 05/29/18 10:46 AM

Backup Scripts and plugins are available on the Plugin section,

http://www.ourdreambox.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=postlist&Board=75&page=1

A Japhar Sim is always the best ;o), as it works and is fully supported here. Other sims are no more supported...

Admin