iPad / FTP problem

Posted by: deast

iPad / FTP problem - 11/22/17 11:10 PM

HI, I wonder if could ask you good people for some advice.
I have Dreambox 800HD running the most recent Japhar sim and Openpli. It's working well except I used to be able to connect from my ipad (for apps like TV Primetime / dreamote Lite etc ) but now they no longer connect. The DM is wired and I can view over ftp from pc but no other way. User and password all seem to be fine and DCC and Dreamboxedit work. Running iptv well and normal satellite.
Any ideas?
Thanks
David
Posted by: Admin

Re: iPad / FTP problem - 11/22/17 11:43 PM

All your configurations are correct ? Like IP, username/password in your iPad applications ?

When you replace the sim, the IP will change as the MAC address is inside the Sim card. So when you replaced the sim, the IP address should have changed and you should have modified it in your iPad applications.

Admin

Re: iPad / FTP problem - 11/23/17 12:29 AM

Thanks for your reply. I've been using the sim for a while and haven't changed anything, so I don't think it can be that. IP username seem to be correct - the same as I use on the pc.

Re: iPad / FTP problem - 11/23/17 12:39 AM

There is 2 versions of OpenPLi, the 4.0 and the 6.0++, both act the same way or which one doesn't work as you describe ?

Admin

Re: iPad / FTP problem - 11/23/17 01:05 AM

Hi OpenPLi 4 is the one installed.

Re: iPad / FTP problem - 11/23/17 01:12 AM

Try to install the OpenPLi 6.0++, to see if you have the same issue, the OpenPLi 4.0 is standard and should work smoothly.

Admin