UK cable sound fault

Posted by: fumar

UK cable sound fault - 11/24/17 03:17 PM

Hi
the sound on the uk cable has fault that seems to be fixed with other receivers ie{zgemma} are you planning to add the fix to to Pli image or is it bin time for the box..???

plus why is there no autobouqemaker in addons
Posted by: Admin

Re: UK cable sound fault - 11/24/17 04:35 PM

Plugins installed depend of the Flash space available in the image, and Plugins by definition are software that can be installed after by the users.

Concerning the Audio, as you don't give any information about it (which Audio codec/protocol is necessary), it's difficult to give some answers on the matter.

Admin
Posted by: fumar

Re: UK cable sound fault - 11/24/17 10:36 PM

im no expert but what has been posted the pids for sound have been changed on some hd chanels.
the openatv images for other recievers has had an update with a fix
that is all i know that is why i was asking.

regards fumar
p.s
toysoft might know more as ive seen him on other forums that support the uk cable
Posted by: Toysoft

Re: UK cable sound fault - 11/24/17 10:51 PM

I am not in UK and have no knowledge about UK Cable,

The images we have here are original images, just modified to work with the actual Japhar Sim, nothing more. So if it works with other DM boxes with the same image, then it would work also with the Japhar version.

Also one important point is that just pressing the Yellow button you can change the Audio Track... perhaps this is your issue ? Just press the Yellow button and select the right track.

TS