VU+ Duo Clone v 3.0

Posted by: lonsdale

VU+ Duo Clone v 3.0 - 02/18/18 02:12 PM

Hello to everyone on the forum

I'm looking for some help with my VU+ Duo Clone box i had a working image on it ( openvix ) but dont know which one it was i loaded a new image on to the box and didnt do a back up of my old image and now the box just shows the red light and starting any help would be great
Posted by: Admin

Re: VU+ Duo Clone v 3.0 - 02/18/18 02:23 PM

First of all, open your box, to be sure of which version you have. If you have a Ferrari V3 box, you could even upgrade to VU J board and will gain the possibility to load all original images, as on original boxes...

Check this topic and you will find which version you have and if it's Ferrari box.

http://www.ourdreambox.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=14771#Post14771

Then from that point you can use Ferrari images of the version you need, or even use original and VU J images if you ugprade the board.

Admin

Re: VU+ Duo Clone v 3.0 - 02/18/18 03:28 PM

Thank you

Admin i have taken the lid of the vu + duo where do i look to see if its ferrari i know on the back of the box there is a white sticker saying V 3.0 near the tuner thx

Re: VU+ Duo Clone v 3.0 - 02/18/18 03:48 PM

I posted you a link on my precedent message, I think you would at least go to see the posts linked ;o)... you have all there.

Admin

Re: VU+ Duo Clone v 3.0 - 02/18/18 04:04 PM

Mine is the second chip that is in my vu box

Re: VU+ Duo Clone v 3.0 - 02/18/18 04:20 PM

So you can use images V2 and V3.

But better to upgrade to VU J board, then you can use all original images.

Admin

Re: VU+ Duo Clone v 3.0 - 02/18/18 04:26 PM

thanks again admin which would be the best v2 v3 image blackhole or vix how much would these VU J boards cost thanks again

Re: VU+ Duo Clone v 3.0 - 02/18/18 04:31 PM

You can find the VU J Board here,

https://jam3.japhar.com/japhar/index.php/product/vu-j-chip-with-board/

VU J is a very simple board, just to swap old to new one and your box will be as an original box.

For the choice of images, it's up to you. Everyone will have a different choice, so it's up to you to choose and find which one you prefer.

With the old Ferrari board, you probably can use only the V2 images that has drivers at least 6 years old...

Admin

Re: VU+ Duo Clone v 3.0 - 02/18/18 04:51 PM

i cant view the web page Dangerous Web Page Blocked ???

Re: VU+ Duo Clone v 3.0 - 02/18/18 04:53 PM

No, change Browser, it's not dangerous, it's eshop from team, use Chrome or any good browser.

Admin