Record IPTV dont' work zero byte...vu+zero

Posted by: Mark1971

Record IPTV dont' work zero byte...vu+zero - 03/26/16 03:25 AM

Please help me I've tried many IMG and seems problem ....record file but zero byte just with timer if I do istant record is ok...I've tried mastag openpli and zero byte...How can i resolve?...thanks
Posted by: Admin

Re: Record IPTV dont' work zero byte...vu+zero - 03/26/16 04:40 AM

Just put a date into the box, then once you have a proper date/time then it will work, as you know the name of the file needs to be created a valid date/time, as it's shown on the name of the file.

Admin

Re: Record IPTV dont' work zero byte...vu+zero - 03/26/16 07:53 AM

I put the date but don't work....record but file zero byte...others solution please?

Re: Record IPTV dont' work zero byte...vu+zero - 03/26/16 08:09 AM

Are you sure you set the date/hour correctly ? As this is the only reason we know about such behaviour. But we don't have that VU+ Zero to test.

Admin

Re: Record IPTV dont' work zero byte...vu+zero - 03/26/16 02:45 PM

Date set in automatic when I zap on channel dvb-t, after I try to record IPTV and seem problem...zero byte...on dvb-t is ok record

Re: Record IPTV dont' work zero byte...vu+zero - 03/26/16 04:04 PM

Ok, then it's related to the IPTV, as you state for sure a bug that we need to report to MastaG,

We will need to test on other models such as VU+ Solo/Duo/Uno, to see if it behaves the same way.

Admin

Re: Record IPTV dont' work zero byte...vu+zero - 03/26/16 04:17 PM

I've tried on VUSOLO2 and rec iptv is ok...but on vuzero IPTV redcord don't work...tried openvix4 vti9.02 italysat7 openpli open blackhole black hole openatv 5...changed hard disk...nothing don't work...
Originally Posted By: Admin
Ok, then it's related to the IPTV, as you state for sure a bug that we need to report to MastaG,

We will need to test on other models such as VU+ Solo/Duo/Uno, to see if it behaves the same way.

Admin

Re: Record IPTV dont' work zero byte...vu+zero - 03/26/16 04:42 PM

So looks like a general bug, with VU+ Zero images.

Admin

Re: Record IPTV dont' work zero byte...vu+zero - 03/26/16 05:22 PM

I do not know anymore what to do ... I await your advice...thanks

Re: Record IPTV dont' work zero byte...vu+zero - 03/26/16 05:47 PM

We emailed MastaG so he knows, I believe it's a bug on the sources, as none of the images are capable of recording IPTV.

Admin