How to show motor movement on the tv screen ?

Posted by: tiaderosa

How to show motor movement on the tv screen ? - 08/02/16 04:12 PM

Hi,
I'd like to know how can I view in the tv screen the motor muvement when I za from a channel fron one satellite to another one.
I've dowloaded a openPli4 backup from internet and if i zap from one sat to another, for 13E to 30W, I see on the scren a satdish flashing icons that also has a countdown showing how many seconds remain to reach the new dish position.
I've tried to have the same on the latest OpenPli Japhar, but I wasn't able to get it work. Nothing is shown during motor movement. Can someome please help me ?
I'd like to know what are the packages that I need to install and if I need a particular skin on the image.
Thanks
Posted by: tiaderosa

Re: How to show motor movement on the tv screen ? - 08/03/16 01:54 PM

No one has a solution ?
I've checked the differences between the two images and I have not found any particular differences in the installed modules that can justify the different behaviour. I'm assuming it can be related to enigna2 settings or tuner motor drivers...
I'll do more investigation ...
Posted by: Admin

Re: How to show motor movement on the tv screen ? - 08/03/16 05:31 PM

We have here (admins) no experience as we don't have Motor installations. Please yes, let us know if you find an answer to your question. Thank you !

Admin