VU+ Solo : Cracked Ferrari Drivers 3.1.1

Posted by: Admin

VU+ Solo : Cracked Ferrari Drivers 3.1.1 - 07/23/14 02:30 AM

Cracked Ferrari Drivers for VU+ Solo

Admin
Posted by: medamine60

Re: VU+ Solo : Cracked Ferrari Drivers 3.1.1 - 10/08/16 02:07 PM

Hello,
How can I replace the existing drivers by those one?
No way to use dcc or filezilla the files on Vu+ /lib/modules/extra/ seems protected or in excecution and no way to remove or replace them!
Thanks in advance

Posted by: Admin

Re: VU+ Solo : Cracked Ferrari Drivers 3.1.1 - 10/08/16 02:18 PM

You need to do it on an Original box that would boot, then you replace the files. If you cannot then probably the image was already patched (so no need to repatch again).

Admin
Posted by: Nemoxyz

Re: VU+ Solo : Cracked Ferrari Drivers 3.1.1 - 11/13/17 07:05 PM

Hello Buddies!! How is going ?? Hope all the best!!
@admin @toysoft
Is it possible to have the recipes to compile Vu solo images with kernel 3.1.1 without time-bomb problems ?
Theese drivers ( k311-443 ) you used for ferrari v2 version works very fine on other Vu solo clones ( not ferrari ) so I'd love to create some image on myself in homebuilding.
Can you help me ? Can you teach me how to do ? ( some modifications on recipes ??) or how to find some useful recipes or meta-brands ?
How do you make them ?
My best regards for all!!
Posted by: WarLord

Re: VU+ Solo : Cracked Ferrari Drivers 3.1.1 - 11/13/17 11:19 PM

The Recipes are not public, as these were given to us under the promise of no publication or giving to someone else, and since February doesn't compile anymore the Kernel (3.1.1).

Probably soon, just a swap of the chip will get all boxes working with the newer Kernels... anyway.

WL
Posted by: Nemoxyz

Re: VU+ Solo : Cracked Ferrari Drivers 3.1.1 - 11/14/17 07:11 PM

Hi WarLord never mind, I can perfectly understand!! I will try to create and complete my own recipes, for now I reached with them until 80-90 % from success using kernel 3.1.1 ( still present on vuplus public archive ) there are some "runmake" errors maybe for the reason you explained before...anyway i will try to obtain success. ( impossible...but I want to try...)
My target are images for clones vuplus boxes not ferrari ( solo pro , mini solo and other ones with the same BCM SoC ).
See you , many thanks and regards.