Hi, thanks for the starter info smile

I have just done a fresh install and CrossEPG is not installed and I have only come across the 10 or so versions in the JAM that I can install. Up to now, all of these cause a green screen and reboot when I install and go to Menu -> Setup -> CrossEPG to set it up to change the storage location, green screen of doom!

When I tried out a few things before my Japhar sim arrived, I installed an app / Plugin, but I dont remember its name. It had a load of icons that I could choose from including Apple Trailers, CartoonHD and a load of other apps, it was pretty cool, what is this called so you know? I know I had to run through a lot of other things that it installed before it worked, like curl, lib..? etc... before it would work.

So with the JAM, is it a case of running through the list of apps, trying one, and if it works, then great, if not, then try another one? Then when you run out of insall space, you have to re-flash and start again, trying to remember the apps that worked and the ones that didnt?

Thanks smile