Hi,
I recently bought a japhar card for my DM8000 but since there are still some drivers issues I decided to bring to life my old DM800HD Sim 2.01.
It had SSL72 and NabiloSat image. I tried making the cccam 2.3 that I had installed back then work by putting a cccam file in the etc folder but no luck... So i decided to dig around in the forum and found out that the last SSL for my DM is 84D as well as a few old but newer than mine images so I decided to upagrade it.
That's when the problem starts.
I have a disecq 1.0 switch with a moving Gibertini 1.20 (Vbox II + actuator) on port A and a fixed Mabo 1.80 on port B.
Both DM8000 and DM800 were setup and worked this combination just fine (DM8000 still does) but since I upgraded the DM800 to SSL84D and a new image (I've tried 3 already) it doesn't work with my setup.
It doesn't lock to the the current satellite that the moving or fixed dish are on neither move the dish as I change to a channel on another satellite. Nothing... dead...
I put the DM8000 back on just to check that nothing's wrong with the dishes and everything works fine... The 800 refuses to work.
Any ideas??? Does it have to do with the SSL??? Can I change it back to 72? Will the new images work on the 72 or will I have to find specific for it???
Any help will be appreciated!!!
Thanx in advance!!!