TS,
Thanks Buddy, you are my Hero as always.
OK I have understood all you have recommended.

That's ALL very positive, super.
I have been searching for about two weeks and have found a few Back-up images from different Teams and as you correctly stated ALL are working with Oscam and NOT CCcam.!

To Unzip rootfs, .tar.bz2, rootfs, .tar.gz ...etc images you need the 7-Zip proggie.

But as far as I understand the image Upload process, the .tar Files are ALL Zipped, so you take this Zipped file and insert into Web Browser in the "Rescue Mode"...UNTICK Backup and Restore that is important and press Start.
Reboot when finished.

I will read and do some more research before I buy, because I still DON'T understand 100%, Zipped or Unzipped .tar Files to Upload.!!

I understand you have lots of work and it is NOT priority No.1
to do DM900/920 UHD Boxes.
Thanks to you and the whole team for ALL the hard work, ;-)

No problem I can wait a little and when I am ready I will buy and play around with it.

When the JapharSim 900UHD becomes available then will definitely buy one to compliment my collection.;-)

OK Buddy,;-)
I wll check with Johnny.B @ 8a8f8 and see what he has been doing with his DM900UHD. I have seen his Pics about the Main Board and many Technical details also a "Silicon Twin Tuner" which sounds very very interesting.
Thanks for your support and help.
Will be back to Post more when I know more.
Merci