First of all thank you for this image, it is so nice to still have an updated image for those who have this receiver with time bomb breathing behind the neck crazy

I have a question for you: When i try to change the remote control at setup ->system -> Input device -> the original image has the chance to "Configure Remote Control Type" but your image has only the option to manage "dreambox remote control (native)" not even the options of "front panel" or "RC for hdmi_cec" etc (as the attached image).

I'm asking you this because my remote control is broken and I would like to use the remote controller of an XP1000 or the one of a ZGEMMA H2 I have in my stuff.

Before boring you, I've lost a lot of time discovering and trying few things:
- I've checked inside "/usr/share/enigma2/rc_models" folder and all models are there available, and I've switched values inside rcpositions.xml (located in /usr/share) with XP1000 or ZGEMMA but nothing.
- file InputDeviceSetup.pyo on "/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Screens" manage the selection, but there is no selection on your image.

Can you help me with an alterntive solution? Maybe suggesting on how to recover the "Configure Remote Control Type" options on the image or making a direct change inside the files.

Thank you in advance for your support.

Attachments
WhatsApp Image 2018-11-10 at 12.49.22.jpg