The ICPS post of the programmer is not usable for an I2C port.
This programmer port is only usable for ICPS connections and to create a connection, the programmer must have the correct part in the list to work with it.
And I have no idea what can be accessed with the duo2 and the ICPS port, but I think it's used for accessing the cpu, or debugging from it, in any case (I think) not to access the Nand flash chip.

In any case, as far as I known, you can not use this programmer to access the nand flash chip by this method.
You should remove the nand flash chip, and place it directly into the programmer to get access to it.

For the I2C port, you need a I2C programmer, as for example the Cypress board.
This board you can use with the bbs software, and when you have the correct bbs xml script to access the nand chip you should be able to access the nand flash chip.
With the bbs software, you should be able to upload the boot loader (if you have it for the duo2) to bring the box into the state as that you be able to upload an image file on the regulair way, by the usb.

If/When you can get a bbs connection, and if/when you are be able to get contact to the nand flash chip, but you get an error.
Then there may some tricks you could try to complete it.
When that not helps, then you could consider to remove the nand flash chip, and to try to fix it with the programmer, or even to program the nand flash chip with a backup from another duo2 box.

------------- Please note, for technical support -------------
Will be given here, or on the jb8a8f8 forum and I prefer it in English.
Johnny B.

Click on the banner if you like to go there..