I have been at it for 2 days and cant get it too work tired .

Got the Japhar SIM working perfectly with latest OpenPLI 7.2 image on my DM800HD SE. The problem is there is no wifi option in Network menu. Only LAN option. I have built in wifi.

If I install openpli-enigma2-4Plus-dm800se.nfi wifi option is in menu by default after install and works perfectly with WPA/WPA2 security ON. But found image unstable as it crashes alot {Green Screen}. Read there were more ppl with same issue. I also tried to remove unnecessary files with script. It helped a bit.

I proceeded to install all OpenPli Japhar images I could find. Only the above mentioned has a working WiFi by default.

After googling and reading a ton of info yesterday the whole day, I found info somewhere to manually install some commands with telnet:

opkg update
opkg install kernel-module-rt2800usb
opkg install firmware-rt2870

This did the trick. I reboot box and Wifi option now appears in Network Menu. I then install wifi plug in from plugin section in box menu.

I now can search all wifi networks available but cant join to any of them. If I turn Wifi WPA/WPA2 security off in router, it joins network immideatly like a charm and works perfectly. If I turn security back on, I see all available networks but it cant join. I have tried this on 2 different routers and get same result.
I also went through the wifi driver section here and installed rt2870_2.4.0.1-kernel-2.6.18-7.4-r2_dm800se.ipk but still same problem.

Side note:
This is my "new donor box" as my other one fried. It came with an E-star sim as well. This morning I tried my old image I used to use {estar-OE2.0-OpenPLi-3.0-beta-dm800se-20130304 Backup-By-Ferret.nfi} and here too wifi option is by default in Network Menu and joints Wifi network no problem with WPA/WPA2 activated in routers.

Im sure I cant be too far away to get it too work, but I need some help. Im no pro at this but am trying my utter best to resolve it first without asking for help.

All help and info much appreciated
Thanks