IPTV Player E2 plugin

It works on mipsel and SH4 platforms!

The plugin can give you, for instance, FilmOn (UK Live, with BBC, ITV, Ch4 etc.) and much, much more, in terms of IPTV!

I use it with SmartDNS service (cheap!!! [you can even get it all encrypted via a proxy server with VPN in various countries]) to get the UK IP address and it works (Smart DNS Proxy + SmartVPN + VPN):

Put the .ipk in /tmp folder of your E2 STB and install the usual way, then go to Plugins and start the IPTV Player > Update the plugin to the latest version first!

When you choose, for example, the Web Stream section and go to FilmOn, for instance > UK Live TV > (blue button) More > Set Active Movie Player > if you have a good IT provider/fast connection choose "[internal] without buffering" > I usually choose low bitrate but you can try high, too, see if it works... That is, actually clumsily named "External Player 3" (smaller than Gstreamer, easier on the memory) and it works, generally speaking.... wink smile

Latest version, updatable from the plugin itself, is 70.00.04.00.

Quote:
In version "70.00.00.00":

- add new host "Local Media" - from this host user can browse catalogs and play video, audio and picture media and also M3U files

Quote:
W wersji "69.00.00.00":

- dodany nowy host movietube.ph
- poprawka Deutsch-Fernseher w weebstream (podziękowania dla kolegi @zarluk)

- Updated translations for subtitles
- Add parsing parameter "#EXT-X-PROGRAM-DATE-TIME" - this should fix several streams from webstreams->Deutsch-Fernseher
- Make the number of items in the search history configurable
- Add TV shows to the host movie4k.to
- Fix link extraction from movie4k.to
- dr.dk add channels from dk_channels lib
- Add new re-written host dr.dk instead of old drnu

thx @ samsamsam & hardstyler

- Disable kino.pecetowiec and playtube.pl, add hiden option "Write current title to file:", fix the visibility of the option for software decoding AAC.
- Disable e-screen.tv due to "the end".
- IPTVPlayer license update.
- Add posibility to use software docoder for the AAC by the exteplayer3.
- Try to fix extmovieplayer on the Merlin 4.
- Fix links extraction from xxxxxx and block hosts ekino.tv and scs.seriale.
- Add icon to represent ffmpeg or gstreamer engine used by external player.
- exteplayer3 add support for the ffmpeg 2.5
- Fix links extraction for the seansik.tv
- New version (3) of the exteplayer3 with auto setup and with possibility to work without buffering.

thx @ hardstyler & HasBahCa

P.S. I can't attach anything, so have a look on the net, search for it on OpenPLi forum, satforum.me and so on...
"Rarely do we find men who willingly engage in hard, solid thinking.Their is an almost universal quest for easy answers and half baked solutions. Nothing pains some people more than having to think." - Martin L. King