Morning Guys, I have written about this issue concerning EPG in our PLi images before. Every time i switch the Box ON from St/By or Re-Start it makes NO difference the EPG is EMPTY/GONE/LOST.!

So if I want to get EPG i have to go thru ALL the Channels on that Sat one by one to get it back and when i change Channels, ALL the EPG Infos, for ALL the previous Channels i was on, are GONE again.
Very frustrating.!!

I have seen on a friends Box "800seV2 with openATV 6.3 version image" a Plugin called "EPG-Importer" it sits in the PLUGIN Browser and also in the EXTENSION (Blue Button) Menu.

Here he chooses which Providers should LOAD and DISPLAY the EPG.
A little How To...Open EPG-Importer and make your personal CONFIGURATION then press Blue Button and choose ALL your SOURCES..voila.!
I have attached two Photos he just sent me.!

This works really super and no matter how many times you change Channels or fresh Re-Start or St/By the Box, the EPG is always working on ALL Sats.
Very impressive i must say. cool

So my Question to our Guys is would it be possible to check it out and if at all possible, incorporate this exact same Plugin from an openATV into out openPLi image and LOAD it into the "Japhar -Add ON Manager" to allow a "DIRECT-INSTALL" onto our openPLi images.
That would be really super grin
Hoping for a positive answer. whistle
Thanks wink
AJP

Please continue to STAY SAFE and FAR away from Covid-19.

Attachments
openATV_EPG-Importer_CONFIG.jpg (17 downloads)
openATV_EPG-Importer_SOURCE.jpg (14 downloads)