Hi Guys,
received my new JapharSIMS v.6 for the DM800se V2 cards today.
Did a little reading before i started.

One thing that i found was the many posts concerning this exchange of older SIMs to JapharSIM v.6 for the DM800se V2 versions.
Some Instructions are 4 years old and so I was a little confused, which is the latest....OK

I had the openATV6.3 with SIM2 in the BOX.
So I started by turning OFF the Cams.
Then opened Box and took out the SIM2 and replaced with new JapharSim v.6 then Flashed the "SSL 88J - ALL SIM" via Webif.
This gave me a "R01 Error code in display".

Then I tried to recover with JapharFlasher 1.1, connected the USB service Cable.
Installed USB Drivers for COMM connection and tried to Flash the "SSL 88J - ALLSIM", with the JapharFlasher v.1.1
This gave me a another error, this was the "BIOS error"

I stopped here and did some more reading...
I then decided to exchange the SIMS again, so I took out the JapharSim v.6 and inserted the old SIM2.
Then again with JapharFlasher 1.1 connected to Box and again Flashed the "SSL 88J - ALL SIM" to recover the Box...
straigt away IT WORKED.
Without re-Boot TURN OFF Box at rear, disconnected the USB Cable from Service point.

I then exchanged the SIM2 for the JapharSim v.6

Then put the Box into "WebIf Flash mode" press Front Button and Rear Switch and hold until IP appears in Display,
then via Firefox Browser Flashen.
Now I could Flash the new openPLI 8 v.6 image.

So my mistake was to Change SIMS before Flashing the recovery SIM "SSL 88J - ALL SIM"

Just leave the old SIM in Box Flash the "SSL 88J - ALL SIM" straight away, this will work with WebIf,
no need to use Japhar Flasher 1.1.
DO NOT RE-Boot Box, Turn OFF with Rear Switch.
Then change the OLD SIM for the new JapharSIM v.6,
PUT BOX into WEBIF Flash mode using Front Button and Rear Switch,
to get your IP.
NOW Flash your NEW v6 image.

ALL OK. Hope this is clear and Helps others who want to upgrade to the JapaharSim and Japhar Images with these Great little DM Boxes.

Thanks Guys Great support