We need you to tell us the paypal email address that was used to buy the sim, so we can tell you which OS is loaded into your sim. Without that information it will be difficult to help you.

The NO CA ERROR message means you have ordered the wrong sim for your box, most probably you ordered the DM800HD and in fact you needed DM800HDse, so we need to know which sim your ordered and we can know this only if you provide us the paypal address of the buyer.

The Sim you received is reprogrammable, but to do so, you would need a Windows Compliant PC/SC programmer as the GCR2.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/PC/SC

Admin

P.S.: After check with the details, your friend ordered a DM800HD sim card and not a DM800HDse. But in your country we have 2 members who have the GCR2 programmer so we could provide your details to them if they can help you. But first would be to check if you can find a PC/SC Reader/Programmer, that is very common used for Windows Login Smartcard, eBanking PKI Smartcard, State Services Smartcard, Health Smartcard reader etc...

Originally Posted By: Cresp
that mean that i need this programmer to load a image into the box?
i have think that i can load it with the webinterface.Can you give me
some solution because i dont have this programmer /