One of my prefered plugins (compared to webradiofs i think is better) last month have some problems. Installed in the past in many images (some for A8P some for Sim 2.1 in my Dm800Se receivers). Checking my old images backup where it was OK now in all have diferent behaviour. In a OpenPLI 4.0 installed in October where i have a list of Favorites (many FanLoop stations) working correct in the past now i have title and cover but no correlation with the station. The same in a Satdreamgr image, an OpenLD image, a S.W.E. Team image all installed and saved in October. In an newnigma2 with its Webradio version (better than others) having the same favorites (FanLoop stations) i have the same problem. Remember, all was perfect a month ago.

In a recent OpenPLI image (Japhar with IPTV channels) installed today now is no correlation between the displayed song in the list and the played one as in all other images, the title in the left side is always n/a and no cover displayed (the last maybe a plugin problem).

Someone have any idea ? Is any sollution ?