In every one of checked images (backups) the plugin was good with the same skin in the past and no change was made. After descovering the problem in new images, i checked the backups i made when the plugin worked good and saw the same behaviour. The last one installed and checked today is your OpenPLI image with IPTV channels and the plugin was installed from the feed with the Download Plugins in the Plugins menu. It's a nice image (installed in a clone with A8P sim) most of IPTV channels work) but the shoutcast is not only wrong but don't display the title and the cover using the same kerni-hd1 skin used in other OpenPLI images i used and there it still displays covers. By the way in your image i can't install cccam 2.30 from the feed and i installed it from enigma2-plugin-softcams-cccam_2.3.0_all.ipk i have in my hard disk. My impression is something is bad with the server (i supose the shoutcast plugin as the webradio of newnigma connects to some server containing a data base) but if you have a better idea i will be thankful.