Installed in the past many Nightly OpenPLI images (with the same cam and shoutcast plugins) without problems. Is in Packet Manager and in every image the same, named enigma2-plugin-softcams-cccam (enigma2-plugin-softcam-cccam-version 2.3.0-r0 CCca)and always it was enough. Anyway, i supose is not related to your image and was solved.
About shoutcast is in the same Packet Manager and named enigma2-plugin-extensios-shoutcast (extensions-shoutcast A client to listen and record SHO). Nothing special, only installations from OpenPLI feed working before and having this problem today.
And yes all images old (backups working before) and new, with shoutcast or for newnigma2 the webradio have the same problem of displaying a song and playing another. Is not the skin and not the plugin (installed previously) but the new behaviour related to some another reason. My guess was the database the plugin connect is wrong but i'm not sure and i have no idea who is in charge for it to ask him. My question is someone else saw the same and what can we do to correct it.