The new platform My-HD for Algeria, Libya, Morocco and Tunisia

Source: technology.ihs.com
My-HD Media plans a launch in 2016 a package of pay channels for the Maghreb countries - Algeria, Libya, Morocco and Tunisia to the pay -TV operator in-Maghreb diversify its offer of channels throughout the Middle East and North Africa (MENA) . We also develop platform-Asia.

The package for the Maghreb, Whose launch is scheduled for 2016 will offer viewers a total of 75 channels, of Which 46 will be available in HD. The package will also include 13 channels in the French version My-HD recently Announced That in January will launch a package of channels for the South - East Asia. After starting the platform for the Maghreb, My-HD Media will become the second largest provider of HD channels in the MENA region after the UN, which offers a total of 52 HD channels. Plans start platforms My-Asia, and My-Maghreb Clearly show My-HD Media Focuses Primarily this show Their proposals the pay -TV. According to IHS forecasts that Television Media Intelligence, My-HD Media this year will be 89 thousand. subscribers using The services on TV. In total, IHS estimates That about 260 thousand. households will have access to My-HD Media at the end of 2015. The issue for My-HD Media is the fact That the services of this operator are not offered in Egypt, the largest television market in the region. The penetration of pay TV in Egypt is less than 3 percent. at the end of 2015 years, Which shows the Possibilities for My-HD Media that Increase its subscriber base.

Edited by satsedhu (12/25/15 03:42 PM)