Ignore the below, I found some streams that work.

Now a couple of comments, I get a few seconds, 20 or so and then it freezes, I feel a setting may be needing alteration.

Does anyone know how the streams directly in the bouquet are editing, or rather the settings for them. I managed to use EnigmaTV to put the streams in (most of the pre-packaged didn't seem to work for me). But I found another list which does.. periodically work.

Okay, so this is interesting... I updated IPTV, installed the recommended updates it had, now it's working on the Japhar list, well for some any way smile

The other list I found, I get about 20 seconds playback before it hangs, it feels like a buffering or memory issue, maybe a codec situation - I'm running a DM800 with MIPS

Hi all,

Having some struggles finding answers, and it may be more logical than first thought.

The built in streams in OpenPli Japhar for DH800HD seem to work okay, but when I try streams, for example in the subforum and paste them in, none work.

I'm not sure if that's something to do with my ISP, or whether they are dead or whether I need a proxy?

Anyone have any ideas?