So, after an evening of messing around with this version of BarryAllen, let me tell you my experience:

1. Tried to install according to instructions given here: FAILED! USB stick could not be formatted to ext3 during installation. (Was formatted with HP Tool before installation, NO quickformat)

Quote:
Barry Allen stoppt udev, rebooten Sie um es zurueck zu bekommen
Barry Allen Device wird /dev/sdb1 !
Erasing Barry Allen device ...
Making empty ext3 Filesystem ...
=================================================================
Barry Allen device not mountable after formating, sorry
preinst script returned status 1
Collected errors:
* Aborting installation of enigma2-plugin-extensions-barryallen
* Cannot find package enigma2-plugin-extensions-barryallen.

2. Tried another USB stick, same result.

3. Used gparted to format stick with ext3 ... SUCCESS! BarryAllen installed correctly but gave a (minor) error

Quote:
Barry Allen stoppt udev, rebooten Sie um es zurueck zu bekommen
Barry Allen Device wird /dev/sdb1 !
Erasing Barry Allen device ...
Making empty ext3 Filesystem ...
Configuring enigma2-plugin-extensions-barryallen
Barry Allen feels home at /dev/sdb1
Barry Allen installation or upgrade is now finished !
If this is a new installation, then please reboot NOW
to check if Barry Allen Plugin shows up in the Plugin List !
............ Modified By RAED thanks for gutemine ............
....................... FERRARI SIM ..........................
opkg_conf_write_status_files: Can't open status file: /autofs/f9c69606-e517-4fec-b0ca-1cfb28f4d1b3//usr/lib/opkg/status: No such file or directory
Segmentation fault

4. Entered BA setup, checked some things, read the manual provided here. Then made a backup of my OS in flash and tried to upload some *.nfi images onto my box. FAILED!

5. Did some research and realized that BA does a symlink from MB_Images in root folder to /media/hdd/backup. This is where the nfi files SHOULD go. UNfortunately, my hard drive is not mounted there, so the files would have gone to flash memory. THAT CAN'T WORK!

6. Symlink from /MB_Images to /media/MY HARD DRIVE/backup and it worked ... I THOUGHT!

7. Copied nfi files from my computer to the folder on the box, WORKED. Entered BA setup and wanted to get the nfi files extracted ... GREEN SCREEN!

8. Green screen gave an OS error because a folder named /ba/ba/MB_Images was not there ... realized that the code pointed to the wrong folder ... should be /MB_Images ... created another symlink ... worked

9. After the nfi files were extracted, I wanted to test BA and rebooted the box ... then, it got stuck at the vmlinux.bz (I think that's the name of the file) ... so at the VERY beginning of the boot process.

10. Wasted hours of testing and bugfixing, just to find out that BA 11.x does not work on DB800HD SE Clone with Japhar SIM and had to restore an old image on the box.

11. Thanks!