i am little out of my mind, because i still have enigma to solve...
i have felling that you joking with me?

what is correct answer to my question?

can you help people or not?

helping is what for you? do i need to ask and read and search all over this forum, so i can found how to install specific usb key in my box?
do i need to finish some courses in order to know how to use linux etc? you wont this for me?
it was not good , that i search and writing questions for 5 hours and receive a lot of enigma answers?

i deducted that you dont have correct answer for me, but a lot of enigma answers...

i deducted that you are not helping me..

so i think that because people like you, forum get so much questions and so much more questions, and no answers... look at me... how much time i spend after 5 hours still nothing...

when i help people i help them in order to solve quick and with no frustration, if you think that every user that bought japhar sim, must ask and search ans learn every day something new? is this what you want?

any way i will stop asking you, i deducted that you just give me enigma answers so i becaume more frustrateed and this is not good energy from you..

have a nice day and stop this attitude..

if you know the correct answer give me, if not , don't write me enigma answers..

Did you try to install usb-t chipset af9015 on your box?
is it working?