Toysoft, we know each other for years. i like you very much, so no problems here..

any way is strange that i need so much time (5 hrs9 to make usb-t work... you need to fix this..
And Af9015 chipset is one of first usb-t that come out a lot of years now..
skyusb key is tree years old and you make it work from default.. af9015 af9035 are older and a lot of users are using it, because are made very well and are working..

i know that helpping something is difficult..
nut i sti b
Originally Posted By: Toysoft
There is hundreds of DVB-T Dongles, so we cannot have them all and even not the tens of Chinese Dongles.

As I can see, we are both trying to help you, me and Admin, but you cannot expect us to take the plane and go to install the dongle you have bought for 10$ in china.

We are giving you all details and how to install the drivers, we don't joke with you, we give you all tips as for every member on the forum. But it seems that you are lost and with ALL the infos and details we gave you, all members would have done the install.

Read again all what we told you and do it as explained, it should work. But yes, definitely we don't have and cannot have the hundreds of dongles that are and were sold on the past 10 years.

TS